Photos courtesy of David Tompkins photography and Chris Bailey Photography.
Looking for a special place to host a meeting or event in New Orleans?
Kingsley House provides a charming, classic New Orleans décor that is great for movies and television productions, executive retreats, meetings, weddings, parties, fundraisers, and more!
Whether you’re looking for in indoor or outdoor space, hosting an intimate gathering, or planning a large-scale corporate event, Kingsley House is suitable for your needs.
By hosting your event at Kingsley House, you’re supporting New Orleans’ children and families: All rental proceeds support our mission of educating children, strengthening families and building community.
Conveniently located in the Lower Garden District, Kingsley House and its picturesque campus are within reasonable walking distance to Magazine Street, Mardi Gras World, and St. Charles Avenue. We’re just a short trip away from the New Orleans Convention Center and the Central Business District.
Thank you for your interest in hosting an event at Kingsley House! We are committed to helping prevent the spread of Covid-19. Before proceeding with your rental inquiry, please answer the following questions on the pre-rental interest form below and someone will call you to discuss.
“A unique venue for any event, Kingsley House offered a wonderful facility, convenient location, and outstanding staff… and surpassed all expectations.”
— Monica Malouf, Meetings & More, Washington D.C.
Things to Know
- To allow sufficient time for planning, staffing and execution, we ask that event reservations be made at least 30 days in advance and no more than 18 months in advance.
- Event reservation requests will be accepted up to two weeks (10 business days) in advance of your event, but will be subject to a surcharge of 10% of the rental costs.
- All event reservations will require approval by facility management and other pertinent personnel.
- Tables and chairs are available for each rental and are billed separately.
- Although we do not provide catering, we do accept deliveries.
- Generally, the use, distribution and consumption of alcohol during rentals is prohibited.
- Because Kingsley House is a no smoking facility, smoking/vaping is not allowed on campus during the rental period.
- Kingsley House will always have first priority at its facilities and no event will interfere with any other scheduled event.
- Renters must have general liability insurance and Kingsley House must be named as an additional insured. Coverage requirements will vary between $1 million – $3 million, depending upon the event.*
* If you are an individual and do not have liability insurance, event insurance can be purchased through your insurer or a number of online vendors.