$40.00 per entry
Only 500 tickets available – Value of prize: $4,000.00
Enjoy an elegant escape with a 3-night stay at Windsor Court Hotel with premium accommodations, plus
Cheer on our home team with 4 Bunker Club-level tickets to enjoy a Saints home game*
A haven for the discriminating traveler, Windsor Court Hotel is the crown jewel of New Orleans, providing unmatched elegance and luxury with superior service and grace.
In 2018, the 23-story landmark hotel underwent a $15 million renovation that included an impressive modern refresh of all guestrooms and the addition of Waterman Poolside Bar, the hotel’s newest on-site dining option, exclusively open to hotel and spa guests.
*Some restrictions may apply depending on release of Saints home schedule
Destin Beach Getaway
$20.00 per entry
Only 500 tickets available – Value of prize: $1,800.00
Take pleasure in a 2-night escape at the Henderson Park Inn
Enjoy the perfect intersection of modern luxury and coastal charm at Henderson Park Inn, an all-inclusive, adults-only Destin beach hotel and long-time favorite romantic getaway. Tucked away on the peaceful shores of the Emerald Coast and nestled along Henderson Beach State Park’s mile of undisturbed beach, Henderson Park Inn allows its guests to indulge in all the premier amenities of a true Destin, Florida beach vacation.
100% of all donations will benefit the work of Kingsley House
- Raffle is open only to legal US residents 21 years or older.
- A maximum of 500 tickets will be sold for each raffle prize.
- Employees of Kingsley House and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in the raffle.
- The raffle entry form must be filled out completely and submitted with payment.
- Purchases of entries will be facilitated online through Kingsley House website at https://www.kingsleyhouse.org/ultimate-raffle/ .
- Credit card, cash and checks are accepted. Prize will not be awarded, and will be forfeited, if the ticket was issued in exchange for a check returned for “insufficient funds” or for a credit card charge deemed “declined,” “invalid,” or “stolen.”
- There will be no discounted tickets.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets you may purchase; as long as there are tickets to be sold.
- The raffle winners will be determined by random drawing on April 30, 2021, at or about 12:00pm (noon), at the Kingsley House Friendraiser.
- We will stop selling tickets online at 11:30am on April 30, 2021.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Winner will be notified via email, phone, or in person, by the end of day on April 30, 2021.
- Winner must claim prize within 30 days of the event: on or before May 31, 2021, or will forfeit right to claim prize.
- Entry in the raffle constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likeness in promotional activity conducted by Kingsley House.
- No cash or prize substitutions or exchanges will be made. Taxes required on any prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- The retail value for the prize has been determined by the donor and has not been independently appraised by Kingsley House.
The raffle is a benefit event for Kingsley House, 501(c)3 organization. Raffle tickets purchases are not tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Code.
Kingsley House assumes no liability. We also reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) against any claims made toward us, should the situation arise. All decisions related to interpretation/enforcement of these rules and regulations shall be made by Kingsley House and will be final.
Raffle shall abide by all charitable raffle laws of the State of Louisiana and the government of the United States of America. Void where prohibited by law.
License number: LA State: E0010661; City of New Orleans Permit: 261114
BY ENTERING KINGSLEY HOUSE’S RAFFLE, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES KINGSLEY HOUSE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES) CAUSED BY PARTICIPATING IN THE RAFFLE OR WINNING ANY PRIZE OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, AND EACH WINNER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD KINGSLEY HOUSE HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATING IN THE RAFFLE OR THE WINNER’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.
A RAFFLE ENTRANT’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST KINGSLEY HOUSE ARISING OUT OF THE SALE OF TICKETS OR THE CONDUCT OF THE RAFFLE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THEIR TICKET(S). IN NO EVENT SHALL KINGSLEY HOUSE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURIES TO EARNINGS, PROFITS OR GOODWILL, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE RAFFLE OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE SETTLED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (PURSUANT TO ITS EXPEDITED PROCEDURES) UNDER ITS COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND CONDUCTED IN NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA. JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF.
Cancellation/Termination of Raffle: By purchasing a Ticket and choosing to participate in the Raffle, each Raffle participant acknowledges and agrees that Kingsley House has the right, in its sole discretion, to elect not to proceed with the Raffle for any reason whatsoever or for no reason, and in such event, a participant’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be to receive a refund of the full price paid by such participant for each Ticket purchased, without interest.