- who can i pay to write my research paper
- top 5 essay writing services
- online essays for money
- research report writing services
- buy my dissertation
- i want someone to do my homework
- custom your essay
Professional resume writing service vancouver
- 100% of participants live with families in safe, healthy and supportive environments.
- 84% of participants’ health improved, was maintained at appropriate level or overall health deterioration was delayed.
Services Available at Columbia Parc
- Employment Assistance
- Household Management
- Budgeting and Money Management
- Life Skills Seminars
- GED Preparation
- Public Support and Housing Assistance
- Referral Services
- Assist residents with maintaining self-sufficiency
- Successful reintegration into the community
- Provide support to ensure that residents engage in necessary resources
- 208 participants were connected to needed community resources, including: workforce development training, financial literacy, first-time homebuyer preparation, customer service training, computer skills, rental and utility assistance, parent support groups, hurricane preparedness, tutoring, academic support and enrichment activities for youth, resources for senior citizens and various family support services.
- Community building activities provided throughout the year included: family movie nights in the Columbia Parc theater, resident bingo, and special events. Youth development focused activities included baton twirling classes, storytelling, school backpacks/school supply giveaway and a college tour to the Naval Academy STEM program.
- 39 indigent women and their families facing houses and utility crises received emergency financial assistance through the CSSP Emergency Homeless Prevention Fund. All of these households were provided with financial management and resource building training to prevent recurrence of similar problems in the future.
Harmony House Supervised Visitation and Exchange Center
- Friday: 5PM and 9PM
- Saturday: 10AM and 6PM
- Sunday: 10AM and 6PM
Early Head Start
- 94% of of infants met their developmental milestones in the areas of: gross motor, fine motor, cognitive, language, self-help, social and emotional skills.
- 90% of preschoolers (3-5 years old) met their developmental milestones in the areas of cognitive, communication, personal, social and motor skills.
- 96% of Early Head Start parents and 77% of Head Start parents worked full-time outside of the home or were enrolled in school.
- Each year, Kingsley House provides more than 442,681 hours of safe and stimulating full-day child development services.
Head Start Policy Council
- 1st Week of November 2016 – OneApp Main Round enrollment opens for the 2017-2018 school year
- February 24, 2017 – OneApp Main Round Application Deadline
- April 2017 – Families notified of their school assignment for the 2017-2018 school year.
After-School Day Care
- 70% of After School program participants improved their academic performance from the 1st to 4th quarter or maintained an “A” or “B” in reading.
- 85% of After School program participants improved their academic performance from the 1st to 4th quarter or maintained an “A” or “B” in Language Arts.
- 83% of participants improved or maintained proficiency from pre to post-test for awareness and understanding of substance abuse and effective methods of prevention.
Educare New Orleans
Educare New Orleans’ Core Features
Full-day, full-year services
- Educare New Orleans is open 12 months a year from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Small class sizes for individual attention
- Infant toddler rooms: 3 teachers : 8 children
- Pre-school rooms: 3 teachers : 17 children
Research-based teaching strategies for best results
- Educare New Orleans works with a research team from Tulane University to collect data that strengthens our program.
- Parents receive communication about their child’s progress
High minimum staff qualifications:
- Master Teachers & Family Support Manager: Master’s degrees
- Lead Teachers & Family Advocate Specialists: Bachelor’s degrees
- Teacher Aides: HS diplomas/GED, Childcare Certifications, and/or CDA
On-site family support
- Family support staff is available to families during all program hours and receive training on strategies to engage and support parents throughout their child’s enrollment.
- Family support staff have small caseloads to provide the highest quality of services to families
Provide continuity of care to help children develop secure relationships
- Children remain with the same teaching team from entry until transition to preschool
- Children are able to work in small groups with a primary caregiver teacher to support individualized instruction and relationship-based work.