Remaining true to our time-honored tradition at Kingsley House, we are committed to working together with communities to assess their needs and find effective solutions to meet them. While specific programs have changed throughout the years, our dedication to enhancing the quality of life in our community continues to shape our mission, vision, values and principles.
Kingsley House educates children, strengthens families and builds community.
Kingsley House is dedicated to improving the quality of life in Southeast Louisiana by collaboratively working with others to build a comprehensive system of services and resources that meet the needs of our community.
We are committed to:
- Integrity and excellence
- Best practices and evidence-based programs
- True partnerships with our participants and community
- Cultural sensitivity and diversity
- Our Operating Principles
- Nationally accredited and recognized programs that provide positive results in a nurturing environment
- Education and advocacy on issues affecting children, families and community
- Fiscally responsible programs and agency operations
- A focus on measuring results and documenting success
To read about Kingsley House programs, Click Here.